Terms & Conditions
1. www.pcsmeasure.com.au will take reasonable precautions to protect the personal information made available to you on the Site from misuse, loss and from unauthorised used.
2. To the extent limited by law, www.pcsmeasure.com.au will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss, cost or damage suffered by you or any third party as a result of misuse or unauthorised use of your personal information.
3. www.pcsmeasure.com.au will issue you with a username and password (access codes) to enable you to access the personal information made available to you on the Site. Your access codes will not be disclosed by www.pcsmeasure.com.au to any other person. It is your responsibility to ensure your access codes, once issued to you by www.pcsmeasure.com.au, are protected from misuse and unauthorised use. In the event that you become aware of unauthorised use or misuse of your access codes, you must notify www.pcsmeasure.com.au immediately.
4. The Site is designed to allow you to view information about current matters you may have with www.pcsmeasure.com.au. You must not use the Site or the information being provided on the Site for any activity which is indecent or offensive or for any other purpose prohibited by law.
5. You must not interfere with or impede, in any way whatsoever, the Site or the information being provided on the Site and must refrain from introducing any virus to or from the Site.
6. www.pcsmeasure.com.au will act reasonably to ensure the information provided and made available to you on the Site is accurate and correct and updated at intervals decided upon by www.pcsmeasure.com.au from time to time.
7. www.measurequip.com does not guarantee that the information provided on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
8. www.pcsmeasure.com.au makes no warranty, express or implied, in respect of the accuracy, suitability, or availability of information provided on the Site. You acknowledge that www.pcsmeasure.com.au is not responsible for any error or omission in respect of the information being provided on the Site.
9. www.measurequip.com reserves the right to change, add or remove information from the Site, without notice.
10. www.pcsmeasure.com.au does not guarantee that the Site will be free from viruses or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted.
11. You acknowledge that www.pcsmeasure.com.au makes no undertakings to provide access to the Site at any particular time, or for any particular length of time. In the event the Site is unavailable, you agree that www.pcsmeasure.com.au will not be held liable for any consequences that result from such unavailability.
12.To the extent permitted by law, www.pcsmeasure.com.au will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential loss or other loss or damage (however caused, including due to negligence) as a result of the provision of use of the information provided on the Site.